------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Beauty, I am content and I'm praying right now that you will be also. Our time together is a bonus. God doesn't promise us another second with each other. We are here to serve Him, and sometimes he reminds us of that. I really do pray that you embrace that truth with your heart and not just your mind so that this whole thing won't even be an issue. In light of all the years that Joseph spent in prison this is nothing.
When we landed and I heard the news, I went into the debrief with my crew and after we were done talking about the mission, I told them they needed to "re-cage" their minds right now. Accept the facts and move on or else there was going to be compound negativity which will make a bad situation worse.
You're different then these guys though, you're sweet and filled with love, you weren't made to "soldier on," but you are called to be a servant of God in every life situation, good and bad, and in fact its in the bad situations that we give Him the most glory and that the way we handle ourselves reflects the most on Him. I encourage you to go to Texas if you want. I also know that you CAN raise Olivia by yourself because you will never truly be doing it by yourself. The Lord has not forsaken you, he knows this situation very well and will allow you to handle it if you let Him - His burden is light. You CAN be content no matter how difficult it is with a newborn. It's ok to be sad about this, but don't let the thought of me coming home be what sustains you. This is the time that Christ is testing you to see if you truly rely on Him and nothing else. Who knows, I might never come home, he still expects you to raise Olivia up in the fear of Him and to be a light to others and positively reflect His glory to those on earth.
I love you woman!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I wrote the last post, I felt confident that I was ok with the news. Upon arriving to Sacramento, I was hit with the reality of the situation. I had quite a panic attack, but was lucky enough to have some wonderful people surrounding me.
Jen, Tim, and Jenny, you guys were amazing to me last night. I'm sorry for all the tears. I'm not perfect and sometimes its quite evident.
Betty, you are a wonderful mother-in-law. I love you so much and am so thankful everyday that you are Makia's mother.
Alice, I love you like if you were my blood sister. I am so happy that you are my sister-in-law. I can't wait for our kids to be able to play together.
Alva, You are the best sister a girl can have. I love how much you love Livi. I love you so very much. Thanks for always listening.
Mom, I know you would be there if I would let you. I just know how much you worry. Anyhow, you were the first person I called when I heard the news. Thanks for picking up the phone in the middle of the night!
Makia, I hope you don't mind me sharing your message. I love you, and I just want to share with everyone what makes me head over heels for you. You are the best husband!
In times like this, we are so thankful for our Sunshine!
Jenny, thank you for sharing. You have an awesome man! He is right! Hang in there girl, you will make it!
ReplyDelete