My sweet friend, Debbie, had to do just that. Hudson Ray Sterling was welcomed into the world yesterday at 10:31 AM by Mom, Dad (via phone), and a good good friend (Jen).
Debbie, you took the circumstance like a champ and I am so very proud of you. I love how you didn't complain about your situation, and handled it with such ease and grace. I love you and that precious baby! I am so happy for you and Aubrey!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
-------------------------------------------------------------
The reality that Makia is coming home is starting to hit. I received a chest full of his items from Afghanistan! I guess a part of me didn't want to get too excited just in case something hindered him from coming home again. However, I am now past the point of no return. I am super excited, and I can't wait to see my husband!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
The reality that Makia is coming home is starting to hit. I received a chest full of his items from Afghanistan! I guess a part of me didn't want to get too excited just in case something hindered him from coming home again. However, I am now past the point of no return. I am super excited, and I can't wait to see my husband!!!!!!
I don't think Makia got the chance to wash any of his clothes before mailing it because they arrived nice and stinky. I've never been so excited to do laundry. I am so ready to be able to serve my husband. It's kind of funny how you start to appreciate stuff that you never realized you should have appreciated in the first place.




No comments:
Post a Comment