Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Olivia's Nursery

As promised, here are pictures of Livie's room. It is impatiently awaiting her arrival as we all are.

A peek from the door.


I sewed the quilt resting on the nursing chair. It was my first one ever!!!



The rug is one of my favorite items in the nursery. It is made out of a soft silky material. Wish me luck keeping both the rug and chair clean!


Grace spelled in her three languages: Spanish, English, and Bafaw.


The dresser was refinished. Anne did the first layer of sanding, and I did the second as well as the painting. Mom spend hours lining the inside of the dresser. Good find by Mandi for only $100 on Craig's list!

Pictures of Livie's dogs taken by the handy dandy camera Makia gave me as a pregnancy gift.


Elephant: compliments from her Auntie Alva.


Piggy bank: compliments from her Aunt Teri.


Of course we can't forget about Grits and Alliedog. They can't wait for Olivia to be old enough to play ball! Its going to be hard keeping her toys away from them.


I can't wait to put these bows on her head. The doc said she has a head full of hair, and I hope he is right!


Her shoes and socks!

Painting of the nursery was done by Makia's commander, and three of his other pilot buddies. Daniel came in afterwards and did touch ups. Thanks guys for all of your hard work!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny the nursery looks great. I hope your feeling well the last few days and I can't wait to see pictures of Olivia!!

    ReplyDelete