Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 23, 2012

Olivia Walking

Most of you have seen this video as I posted it up on my facebook a few weeks ago after I had recorded it. However, I thought I would post it up on our blog for all who don't have facebook to see.

What's amazing about this video is that she had only started walking the day prior to when this was filmed. I think she is a natural at kicking her ball. She sure didn't get those skills from me! This is one of her favorite things to do. She will randomly start dribbling her soccer ball around the house. It's quite entertaining to watch. She seems to be left footed just like her daddy!



I haven't had a chance to blog in a while. I started school again since my last pharmacology class and have been busy with that and taking care of my sweet girl. I can't believe that in a matter of a week she will be turning one! I have taken many pictures, but have not had a chance to post them. I will do so the next time I get a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment