Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Burdened



God has placed a burden on my heart for the past two years, and I have been ignoring and ignoring it. Basically, I have been disobedient in hopes that by now He would have forgotten what He had placed on my heart in 2009. Why has this not gone away, and why have I not been able to hide from it? Instead, the burden of it has been made heavier with each day that passes and it is getting harder and harder to ignore. God put it in my heart to start a bible study with any of the women on base that would be interested in attending. Back at Travis I had a lot of women that were interested in attending, but I just never followed through. I have thought about every excuse in the book as to why I shouldn't do so, but when I really think about it this is what it comes down to: I AM ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED TO NOT DO HIS WORD, HIS HOLINESS, HIS MAGNITUDE, HIS EXISTENCE, HIS GLORY, AND HIS PROMISES JUSTICE. I don't feel like I know enough, and I don't feel confident that I will be able to provide a good study. What God has started to reveal to me is that by having all these doubts, I am basically doubting who He is. I have been like Moses was in the bible, just asking and hoping that He would send somebody else instead. So with that being said, I no longer can be disobedient. If any of you ladies want to join in on the study, please message me with your contact info. I would love to have you.

Here are some pictures from my sisters visit to Delaware.


Our neighbors across the street threw a 2nd birthday party for their son. They had a petting zoo, and Olivia had fun looking at the animals. I am an animal lover myself, and am so happy to see that she has taken to them as well.





I think it's safe to say that she loved the pig the best.




Makia always loves to crash in on the pictures.


We took my sister out to sushi to celebrate her birthday.



Alva gave Olivia this winter hat, and she had decided that she wanted to wear it around the house.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to be a part of the Bible Study! I love the pictures of your family - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete