- It's cold there
- I hear it stinks because of all the chicken farms
- You can't get anywhere when NASCAR is in town
- Makia will still be flying the C-5 (which means still having to deal with long missions and broken planes)
- It's just not Texas
- Its farther from home
- Did I already mention that it gets cold there?
As time has gone by, I can honestly say that I have warmed up to the idea. I am now excited to see what the life of a small chicken farm raising NASCAR racing town is like. I look forward to becoming familiar with the east coast. I still have never been to New York or Philly. I've only been to DC for a couple of days, and I know there is so much more to see. I look forward to taking hops to Spain and Germany and sightseeing with the family. It's always fun to meet new people and catch up with old friends who are already living there. Our friends Olivia, Huy, and baby Liam live there, and they have already started to help us hunt for a home! Also, some friend from Travis will be joining us there around the same time.
It's never truly scary to pick up and move when you have your whole family unit to bring along for the ride! Trusting in God also eases any worries we have when it comes to moving. I will miss the wonderful people I have become friends with here in Vacaville, and this will definitely be the hardest part about leaving. The location here is amazing, and it will be hard to trade in this weather for Dover's. However, I will take with me all the warm memories I have made here and cherish them forever. Here's to the next couple of months we have in California!



No comments:
Post a Comment