Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 5, 2010

Howdy-Doo!

Here are some pictures that I have been meaning to post. They were taken the weekend before Makia got deployed. We had a lot of fun hanging out and going to the pumpkin patch.


This picture was taken at the entrance to the corn maze.


Makia enjoying his homemade licorice. I think this is his favorite part about visiting the pumpkin patch. Boy, do I love this man!



The people at the entrance told us that the maze would take us anywhere from 1-2 hours to complete. They should have never said anything because this kicked in Makia's competetive spirit! We finished the corn maze in 30 minutes or so. In Makia's words, "We made minced meat out of that corn maze!"

And of course I had to take a picture of Makia and his beloved licorice.


I was not expecting this picture to be snapped.


Only Makia would think to put bunny ears on a dog. We were laughing after I snapped the picture. Look at Alliedog in the back, she is inseperable from Makia when he is home.


It was nice to go to church together again. A bunch of people were happy to see Makia and it made us feel loved. There are a ton of wonderful people that we have gotten to meet there and we are so grateful to know them.


Grits doing what she does best...JUMPING!


The dogs just love it when dad is home to pester them.


I think Alliedog was carried around all weekend by Makia.


Allie is so nosey! This picture captures her curiosity quite well. She is such a Nose-O!


I took this picture the day before Makia came home. He was still doing his training in Mississippi. This is how we spend most of our time. Skype is amazing! I have no idea how people dealt with war back in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment